Thursday, January 26, 2012

Life is not perfect, but God makes it possible

Okay time for some blunt honesty life is messy, crazy, unpredictable, beautiful, scary, its a rollercoaster. I know big new's flash right? and at times without mincing words life can suck. I have been there, I sometimes go there daily. I'm in that mood right now actually.

Feeling overwhelmed,stressed, paranoid, worried, yep that describes me right now. Having 5 college classes and going to class 4 days a week, working 2 days, with 1 day to rest and catch up has proven to be stressful. My mom is going in for major back surgery in a week and i'm worried sick not to mention worried about approaching tests, and work and friends everything ( I am a bit of a worry wart )

But I know that this is temporary. Life has many beautiful surprises and all this hard work will pay off in the end. I trust God has a plan for me, as he does all of you.

See no matter where life takes you, you can take comfort in the fact that God is right there beside you. He will never give you more than you can handle, and he does give us trials and hard times to show us how strong we actually are, letting us know that we can handle things and to make us stronger.

God makes the hard times bearable and life in general beautiful and exciting.

I shall leave you with that :) thanks for reading
Remember to love one another as God has loved you  God bless

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting