Saturday, January 14, 2012

words to live by

Okay if you think about it we hear hundreads of "words" a day and a lot of phrases too. but i'm sure most of know a few phrases,quotes, verses, etc that really stick with us I do, these are words that i not only remembered but that also help me through the day. They are words i love to look back on when i'm scared or confused or uncertain And they have gotten me through some tough times.. here is a list of some of my favorite "phrases"


The first one is "I am to blessed to be stressed"
      - How true is that, think about it God gave us his only son to save us from our sins, His love for us is unconditional and he is always by our side. Knowing this makes any situation easier or at least bareable. This is a good reminder to count not our problems but our blessings, if we stop and look there is so much we have going for us


Next is "If God brings you to it, he will get you through it"
     -I love this saying (and i found it on facebook hehe) how comforting is it to know that God has a plan for us and is always there for us. No matter where we are in life, God is right beside us and will never give us more than we can handle. Even if it doesn't make sense at the moment God knows what he is doing and has a plan for us, we just need to trust him.

The next one is a bible verse (and the title of a pretty awsome blog) To thine own self be true
      - What's more important then staying true to yourself, you can't fool yourself forever and if you can't be honest with your self who can you be honest with. Before others can accept you for who you are you must first except your ownself

Another bible verse i love is "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone"
   - Anytime I start thinking low of others I always think of this verse, I am no where near perfect so how can i complain about others for not being perfect. This is a good reminder to look at my own faults, at least I can work on changing my faults, I can't change others.

Next phrase "where there's a will there's a way"
    - I am a very determined person, If i set out to do something I want to be able to do it. and i hate anyone telling me i can't. So i love this phrase anytime i get frustrated with something that seems hard I remind myself this and keep trying.

Well there are tons more but i can't think of them for now so thats all for now thanks for reading remember to Love one another as God has loved you.

Until next time God bless

1 comment:

  1. *gasps* I am memorizing all of those!
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting